- QCEC implements a libCEC based HDMI-CEC input plugin for Qt
- licensed as per usual with Qt modules. libCEC is available under a dual GPL/commercial license. Speak to them.
- QCEC is packaged as part of the QPi Arch Linux repo for the Raspberry Pi series of devices.
- Don’t expect CEC to work in conjunction with an arbitrary HDMI hub
- If code quality improves, I might attempt to upstream this. That said, there is now official API in the kernel for HDMI-CEC, which might provide a better/cleaner interface for our needs.
- This has currently been tested and found to function on 2 TVs, and appears to crash standard monitors. (If the plugin is loaded)